Dr. Mario Fracassa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fracassa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mario Fracassa, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plainview, NY. Dr. Fracassa completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital Syosset. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fracassa is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cornell Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- New York Metro Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1968
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island732 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803 Existing Patients: (516) 822-3911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fracassa?
There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this man is - & What a doctor! There just aren't doctors left like Dr. Fracassa who is a genuinely kind and gentle man, in every sense. And boy does he know his stuff! When other genius MDs had totally misdiagnosed me - Dr. Fracassa nailed the proper diagnosis within minutes & gave me the correct medication I desperately needed. He totally saved me! It's so obvious that he truly Enjoys being a doctor & he really respects his patients too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fracassa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fracassa frequently treats Ocular Hypertension, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Fracassa's office is located at 732 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fracassa speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fracassa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset