Dr. Bell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Bell, MD is a oncology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Bell completed a residency at U Chicago Hosp. and is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center Fargo. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bell is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- U Ala Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Chicago Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1309 W 17th St Ste 102, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Existing Patients: (605) 328-8888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Dr. Maria Bell performed surgery on me when I was 26 years old. The year was 2011. At the age of 15, I had undergone a partial hysterectomy and was advised that my chances of getting pregnant were almost nonexistent by other doctors. Dr. Bell had done my second surgery and successfully removed several pelvic masses and due to her excellent skills I was able to have a perfect and healthy baby girl. She just turned 2 yesterday. This baby was the only thing I ever wanted in life. Thank you Dr. Bell
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Bell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bell frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 1309 W 17th St Ste 102, Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital