Dr. Marc Pelletier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pelletier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Pelletier, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Pelletier completed a residency at McGill University / Faculty of Medicine. He currently practices at RAINBOW BABIES & CHILDREN HOSP and is affiliated with University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pelletier is board certified in Cardiac Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pelletier?
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stanford University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- McGill University Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mcgill University Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dalhousie University Facility Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Mount Allison University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pelletier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pelletier frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Pelletier's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave # 3200, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pelletier speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pelletier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
- West Medical Center