Dr. Edward Soltesz, MD
New Patient(216) 444-6996
Dr. Edward Soltesz, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Soltesz completed a residency at Brigham and Womans Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Kidney/Transpl and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soltesz is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Cleveland Clinic Kidney/Transpl
Cleveland Clinic Kidney/Transpl9500 Euclid Ave Ste Q8-1, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-6996
- Brigham and Womans Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Brigham and Womans Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brigham and Womans Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soltesz?
Dr Soltesz is in my opinion, one of the BEST surgeons. He knew what would be best for my heart, he did it, and I am extremely healthy now.
- Cleveland Clinic