Dr. Slawsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mara Slawsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Slawsky completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital Boston. She currently practices at Baystate Medical Center and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slawsky is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baystate Medical Center759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-4490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slawsky?
Dr Slawsky took care of my husband for years. He had Heart Failure. She gave me extra years with him . I will be forever grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slawsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slawsky frequently treats Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, and Cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Slawsky's office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center