Dr. Eric Crespo, MD
New Patient(860) 373-2600
Dr. Eric Crespo, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in West Hartford, CT. Dr. Crespo completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crespo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Heart Vascular Institute West Hartford65 Memorial Rd Ste 405, West Hartford, CT 06107 Call
- University of VT, Fellowship Hospital
- U of NC, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- U Of Ct, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crespo?
I had AFIB off and on for 15 years. My cardiologist send me to see Dr Crespo after my medication stopped working altogether and I was in persistent AFIB. Dr. Crespo outlined my options and gave me a clear view. I elected to go with the Catheter Ablation. I am recovering and starting to feel better. My only complaint would be with the business end, where it took me 3 phone calls to finally receive the paperwork I needed to fill out before my initial consultation. I do believe the short coming there is more due to Hartford Hospital than with Dr Crespo.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial