Dr. Sandler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manfred Sandler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Sandler completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Group, P.C. and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- U of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Group, P.C.
Cardiovascular Group PC755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Gwinnett Cardiology Services LLC4365 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 450, Suwanee, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (770) 495-2442
Gwinnett Cardiology Services LLC3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 250, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (770) 497-1413
- 4 1120 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Ste 209, Suwanee, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandler?
Dr Sandler listens to everything you want to tell him and puts your mind at ease that he will find and treat your ailment. Best doctor ever
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manfred Sandler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandler frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sandler's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett