Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Lyndon Xavier, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Xavier completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. He currently practices at Az Pediatrics Corporation and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Xavier is board certified in Cardiology.
- Az Heart Institute and Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University AZ, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Cooper Hosp University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Medicine & Dentistry Of New Jer, Medical School — 1997
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Prime Health Services
- SCAN Health Plan
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Xavier?
Dr. Xavier was recommended by by PCP a few years ago. Best recommendation he could have made! Dr. Xavier is very thorough and takes the time to address what’s happening in your body with the goal of finding and resolving the problem, not the symptoms. That’s very important to me. He has a good bedside manner and his staff is very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Xavier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xavier frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Xavier's office is located at 655 S Dobson Rd Ste A108, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Az Pediatrics Corporation655 S Dobson Rd Ste A108, Chandler, AZ 85224 (480) 275-7944
Xavier Heart Institute, PLLC
Xavier Heart Institute PLLC1760 E Florence Blvd Ste 200, Casa Grande, AZ 85122 (520) 509-6806