Dr. Xavier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lyndon Xavier, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Xavier completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. He currently practices at Az Pediatrics Corporation and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University AZ, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Prime Health Services
- SCAN Health Plan
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Az Pediatrics Corporation655 S Dobson Rd Ste A108, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 275-7944
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Xavier?
Dr. Xavier was recommended by by PCP a few years ago. Best recommendation he could have made! Dr. Xavier is very thorough and takes the time to address what’s happening in your body with the goal of finding and resolving the problem, not the symptoms. That’s very important to me. He has a good bedside manner and his staff is very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyndon Xavier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Xavier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Xavier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Xavier frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Xavier's office is located at 655 S Dobson Rd Ste A108, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center