Dr. Henn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lucas Henn, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Henn completed a residency at Forum Health/WRCS. He currently practices at THE HEART AND VASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henn is board certified in General Surgery.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henn?
- NEO MED, Medical School
- University of Leipzig, Other Education — 2012
- Cedar Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Forum Health/WRCS, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Western Reserve Care System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2004
- YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lucas Henn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henn frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Henn's office is located at 1001 Belmont Ave Ste C, Youngstown, OH 44504. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
The Heart and Vascular Center
The Heart and Vascular Center1001 Belmont Ave Ste C, Youngstown, OH 44504 (330) 744-2118