Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Louis Kalish, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Kalish completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalish is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- American College of Allergy, Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalish?
First time seeing Dr. Kalish. went in for allergy testing. I thought the staff and nurses were very friendly and so was the doctor. He was very pleasant, nice and listened to what I had to say regarding my food allergies. He explained in detail everything to me. I arrived at 9am and they called me back right away so I didn't have to wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kalish frequently treats Animal Allergies, Asthma, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Kalish's office is located at 790 Church St Ne Ste 150, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital