Dr. Loretta Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Loretta Li, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Li's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute