Call (630) 326-4550 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (312) 563-2270 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lisa Giordano, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Giordano completed a residency at Metrohealth Med Center. She currently practices at Rush University Subspecialty Care and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giordano is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giordano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisa Giordano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giordano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giordano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giordano frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Giordano's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 710, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giordano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush Copley Medical Center