Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lin Chen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Chen completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA DIABETES AND ENDOCRINOLOGY CLINIC and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic
Palliative Care- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Frequently Asked Questions
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank