Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert King, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6653
Dr. Robert King, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. Dr. King completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at North Memorial Health Cardiothoracic Surgeons and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. King is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
- North Memorial Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Cardiac Tamponade, Pericardial Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. King's office is located at 3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.