Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leslie Martin, MD is a hematology specialist in Brighton, MA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. She currently practices at SMG Division of Urology at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and is affiliated with Dana - Farber Cancer Institute. Dr. Martin is board certified in Hematology.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SMG Division of Urology at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Cardinal Cushing Pavilion 5736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135 Existing Patients: (617) 789-2903
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Gastrointestinal Diseases.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center