Dr. Stevens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lesley Stevens, MD is a nephrology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Stevens completed a residency at McMaster University. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevens is board certified in Nephrology.
- Tufts Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Fellowship Hospital
- McMaster University, Residency Hospital
- Faculty Of Health Sciences Mcmaster University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Nephrology800 Washington St # 391, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
Kidney and Blood Pressure Center
Tufts Medical Center Division of Nephrology35 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lesley Stevens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stevens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stevens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stevens frequently treats Proteinuria, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Stevens' office is located at 800 Washington St # 391, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center