Dr. Wright has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seth Wright, MD is a nephrology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Wright completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Kidney and Blood Pressure Center and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wright is board certified in Nephrology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney and Blood Pressure Center
Tufts Medical Center Division of Nephrology35 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
- 2 75 Francis St # Mrb-4, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5500
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Nephrology800 Washington St # 391, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wright?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wright frequently treats Nephrotic Syndrome, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Wright's office is located at 35 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center