Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Leonard Egbujiobi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beloit, WI. Dr. Egbujiobi completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hosp-U Wis Med Sch. He currently practices at Beloit Health System and is affiliated with Beloit Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Egbujiobi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Va Sch Med Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mt Sinai Hosp-U Wis Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mt Sinai Hosp-U Wis Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1989
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beloit Health System1969 W Hart Rd, Beloit, WI 53511 Existing Patients: (608) 364-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egbujiobi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Egbujiobi frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Egbujiobi's office is located at 1969 W Hart Rd, Beloit, WI 53511. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Egbujiobi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beloit Memorial Hospital