Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Rowlens Melduni, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Rowlens Melduni, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Melduni completed a residency at Boston University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melduni is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Boston University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Boston University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melduni?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melduni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rowlens Melduni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melduni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melduni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melduni frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Melduni's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melduni speaks Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole. View profile to see all.