Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (781) 396-2000.
Dr. Laura Carman, MD
New Patient(781) 474-3027
Dr. Laura Carman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Carman completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Tufts Medical Center Community Care101 Main St Ste 116, Medford, MA 02155 Call
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York University, Medical School — 1983
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg VA, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carman?
Dr Carman spent time answering all of my questions. She also followed up with me twice about other doctors appointments I had.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laura Carman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carman frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Anxiety.
Dr. Carman's office is located at 101 Main St Ste 116, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.