Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (978) 694-8999.
Dr. Natalia Yurkovetsky, MD
New Patient(781) 474-3027
Dr. Natalia Yurkovetsky, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Reading, MA. Dr. Yurkovetsky completed a residency at Queens Hospital Center. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Tufts Medical Center Community Care30 New Crossing Rd, Reading, MA 01867 Call
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Russian State Medical University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yurkovetsky?
Dr. Yurkovetsky is a great doctor she is caring and is able to treat conditions effectively. I have seen her for years and she is perfect.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yurkovetsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Natalia Yurkovetsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yurkovetsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yurkovetsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yurkovetsky frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Hidradenitis, and Strep Throat.
Dr. Yurkovetsky's office is located at 30 New Crossing Rd, Reading, MA 01867. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yurkovetsky speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.