Dr. Bilbrew has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lattisha Bilbrew, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Bilbrew completed a residency at University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch. She currently practices at Resurgens Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Florida at Shands, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Internship Hospital
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bilbrew?
Dr. Bilbrew has a remarkable way to put patients at ease. She listened to my issues and questioned me in a way that said she actually heard what I was saying. I never felt that she was rushing to get to the next patient. That alone deserves recognition. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and was able to give me options for my recovery process and get me started with all the other tests and things that needed to be done before any eventual surgery. I would like to point out that I had surgery in October 2019 (not orthopedic, another surgeon) and neither of my other doctors were able to provide any form of relief even with physical therapy. I had to take FMLA . Then my family doctor recommended a visit to an orthopedist. Dr Bilbrew looked at my shoulder/arm and knew what needed to be done. For the first time, I feel like there is a chance at healing. Also I would like to recognize Nial (spelled wrong?) and Tasha that took my x rays, Jennifer in pt, and Madison. Top notch crew.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lattisha Bilbrew, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bilbrew's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bilbrew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bilbrew frequently treats Limb Pain, Ganglion Cyst, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Bilbrew's office is located at 487 Winn Way Ste 100, Decatur, GA 30030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital