Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Larry Sidaway, DO is a cardiology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Sidaway completed a residency at US Naval Hosp. and is affiliated with Avera St. Luke's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sidaway is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes-Maricopa Med Ctrs, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- US Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Cuyahoga Falls Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-8900
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sidaway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sidaway frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Arrhythmia Screening, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Sidaway's office is located at 3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sidaway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera St. Luke's Hospital