Dr. Medepalli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Medepalli completed a residency at NYU Down Town Hosp. She currently practices at Northeast Georgia Heart Center and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Medepalli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Elmhurst Hosp - Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- NYU Down Town Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- NYU Down Town Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Georgia Heart Center
Northeast Georgia Heart Center200 S Enota Dr Ne Ste 200, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (770) 534-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Medepalli?
Great doctor! Very empathetic and knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Medepalli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Medepalli frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Medepalli's office is located at 200 S Enota Dr Ne Ste 200, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville