Dr. Lalitha Medepalli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Medepalli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lalitha Medepalli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Medepalli completed a residency at Nyu Down Town Hosp. They currently practice at American Professional Associates and are affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Elmhurst Hosp - Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Nyu Down Town Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Nyu Down Town Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- KHAZAR UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDIAL SCIENCE, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Medepalli?
Great doctor! Very empathetic and knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Medepalli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Medepalli frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Medepalli's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Medepalli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
American Professional Associates
American Professional Associates1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 851-8000
Northside Hospital Cardiovascular Institute - Sandy Springs - Barfield6135 Barfield Rd Ste 100, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 (404) 962-6000
Northside Hospital Cherokee
Northside Hospital Cherokee450 Northside Cherokee Blvd, Canton, GA 30115 (770) 224-1000
Northside Hospital Cardiovascular Institute - Midtown Atlanta1110 W Peachtree St NW Ste 920, Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 962-6000