Dr. Kurt Vonfricken, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Vonfricken completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Kaleida Health and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vonfricken is board certified in General Surgery.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vonfricken?
- Buffalo General Medical Center