Dr. Sellberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristine Sellberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Sellberg completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Phoenix Heart Pllc and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sellberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sellberg?
- Good Samaritan, Fellowship Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoenix Heart Pllc5859 W Talavi Blvd Ste 100, Glendale, AZ 85306 Existing Patients: (602) 298-7777
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kristine Sellberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sellberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sellberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sellberg frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sellberg's office is located at 5859 W Talavi Blvd Ste 100, Glendale, AZ 85306. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center