Dr. Kwan Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at University of Arizona Health Network and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
University of Arizona Health Network
University of Arizona Health Network2800 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520) 874-3278
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Medical School — 2000
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Undergraduate School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee’s for many years. My experience with Dr. Lee has been excellent. He is by far the best Cardiologist I’ve ever dealt with. He is caring, he listens and provides top notch services. He actually uncovered a serious heart condition I had and oversaw this condition until it was resolved. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone looking for a top notch Cardiologist.
- Banner - University Medical Center South
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson