Dr. Kwan Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kwan Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at University of Arizona Health Network and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Medical School — 2000
- University of Dublin / Trinity College / School of Physic, Undergraduate School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Arizona Health Network
University of Arizona Health Network2800 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713 Existing Patients: (520) 874-3278
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee’s for many years. My experience with Dr. Lee has been excellent. He is by far the best Cardiologist I’ve ever dealt with. He is caring, he listens and provides top notch services. He actually uncovered a serious heart condition I had and oversaw this condition until it was resolved. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone looking for a top notch Cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2800 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Malay, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center South
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson