Dr. Kalindjian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Krikor Kalindjian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Universita Degli Studi Di Padova, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1992
- Alta Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, French, Italian, Spanish
- 1 1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 807, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Existing Patients: (323) 953-8821
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalindjian?
He is very professional and straight forward with answer and I feel a good Doctor he has help my fiancee and I and treated and care for us on some very difficult health issues and with Almighty God help as gotten us through also has excellent staff they are very professional and caring. I would rate them 1000*
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalindjian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalindjian frequently treats Obesity, Dyslipidemia, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Kalindjian's office is located at 1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 807, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalindjian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center