Dr. Kriegh Moulton, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Moulton completed a residency at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Northern California Medical Associates (NCMA) and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northern California Medical Associates (NCMA)
NCMA Cardiology Fountaingrove3536 Mendocino Ave Ste 200, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 573-6166
- Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- NC Bapt Hosp/Bowman Gray, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moulton?
I had many questions and was anxious about my heart condition. Dr Moulton was very patient with me and explained everything my tests showed. He was very reassuring and eased a great deal of my anxiety. My appointment time was 12:00 and I didn’t see him until after 2:00, however, he took his time with me and spent over an hour with me. My advice, bring a good book or play games on your phone. Well worth the wait.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital