Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Bakker completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Comprehensive Neurology & Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Frederick Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bakker is board certified in Neurology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- National Institute Of Mental Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Regional University of Leiden / Faculty of Medical Science, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Amsterdam / Faculty of Medical Science, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bakker?
Dr. Bakker is the first neurologist who really understood my Restless Leg Syndrome and the sleep problems associated with it. He explained many details about the difference between generic and original medications.
- Frederick Health