Dr. Kochurani Maliekel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maliekel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kochurani Maliekel, MD is a hematology specialist in Freeport, IL. Dr. Maliekel completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. She currently practices at LEONARD C FERGUSON CANCER CTR and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maliekel is board certified in Hematology.
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Fellowship Hospital
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leonard C Ferguson Cancer Ctr
Fhn Leonard C Ferguson Cancer Center1163 W Stephenson St, Freeport, IL 61032 Existing Patients: (815) 599-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maliekel?
Dr. Maliekel was my oncologist until she left St. Joseph Hospital. She was very kind and empathetic towards me. She always checked on me even during I was recovering from my first surgery. She always gave me a hug everytime I see her. I was always comfortable with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maliekel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maliekel frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Maliekel's office is located at 1163 W Stephenson St, Freeport, IL 61032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maliekel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago