Dr. Mark Litzow, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with CHI Lakewood Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Litzow is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litzow?
Dr Litzow is brilliant, professional, cordial and caring. A superb doctor really focused on the welfare of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Litzow frequently treats the following conditions: Myeloproliferative Disorders, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Litzow's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Litzow provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Litzow, MD is affiliated with CHI Lakewood Health Center and Community Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mark Litzow, MD holds board certifications in Hematology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- CHI Lakewood Health Center
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Hudson Hospital and Clinic
- Hutchinson Health
- Mayo Clinic Health System in New Prague
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- ThedaCare Medical Center - Waupaca
- Tri-County Health Care - Wadena Clinic
- Trinity Hospital
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Neurology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274