Dr. Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Sullivan, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Hopkinton, MA. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Harvard Med School. He currently practices at Orthopedics New England, Natick, MA and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Ga Pain Physicians, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Harvard Med School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
This is the second time I have turned to Dr. Sullivan with help for arthritic pain in my hips. I am so grateful for the care I have received. Thank you so much, Dr. Sullivan!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Sullivan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Low Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 1 Lumber St Ste 105, Hopkinton, MA 01748. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital