Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Mulhern, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Mulhern completed a residency at University Health System. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulhern is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Health System, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Health System, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Hospital3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Mid-america Cardiology University of Kansas Ho1530 N CHURCH RD, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Kansas Cardiovascular Associates5701 State Ave Ste 300, Kansas City, KS 66102 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
KU General Cardiology
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulhern?
He has been great for over 15 yrs treating my CHF. He listens and is helpful in prescribing the best and most cost effective medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mulhern frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Mulhern's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mulhern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital