Dr. Groszkowski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Groszkowski, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Edgewater, MD. Dr. Groszkowski completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Community Phys and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Groszkowski is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2003
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Community Phys
Jhcp At Annapolis137 Mitchells Chance Rd Ste 180, Edgewater, MD 21037 Existing Patients: (410) 224-8220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Groszkowski?
I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Groszkowski! He listens & is extremely knowledgeable. He does a great job coordinating my medical care. The staff is always friendly and very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Groszkowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Groszkowski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Groszkowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Groszkowski frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Hypertension, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Groszkowski's office is located at 137 Mitchells Chance Rd Ste 180, Edgewater, MD 21037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center