Dr. Kevin Nolan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nolan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Nolan, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Nolan completed a residency at U NC. He currently practices at Comprehensive Vascular and Endovascular Care, PC, Southfield, MI and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nolan is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U NC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U NC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Michigan School Of Public Health-Epidemiology, Other Education — 1986
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nolan?
First time patient. Dr. Nolan was courteous and informative. Answering my questions and provided insight into my situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nolan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nolan frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities.
Dr. Nolan's office is located at 22250 Providence Dr Ste 555, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nolan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Comprehensive Vascular and Endovascular Care, PC, Southfield, MI
Comprehensive Vascular Care22250 Providence Dr Ste 555, Southfield, MI 48075 Existing Patients: (248) 424-5748
Comprehensive Vascular Care, P.C.26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 405, Novi, MI 48374 Existing Patients: (248) 424-5748