Dr. Kevin Cullen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cullen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Cullen, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cullen completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at University of Maryland Medical Center and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cullen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Hammersmith Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Maryland Medical Center
Baltimore office22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-1868
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cullen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cullen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cullen frequently treats Head and Neck Cancer, Oral Cancer, and Tonsil Cancer.
Dr. Cullen's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cullen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center