Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Kenneth W. Neal, MD is a dermatologist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Neal completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Washington Dermatology Consultants and is affiliated with Stafford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neal is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Hampton University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Dermatology Consultants
Washington Dermatology Consultants611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 406, Arlington, VA 22204 Existing Patients: (571) 431-6175
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neal?
I went to see Dr. Neal because I had two areas on my body that I was very concerned about that they could be malignant. He checked me out, he performed biopsies, explained what would happen, and it went very well. My results turned out to be that the areas were benign, so that was a great relief. Dr. Neal is a good doctor and a good man. I trust him with my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neal frequently treats Ringworm, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), and Birthmark.
Dr. Neal's office is located at 611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 406, Arlington, VA 22204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Neal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stafford Hospital