Dr. Rice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Rice, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at BIO CARDIA DIAGNOSTICS and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Med Ctr/Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr/Rockefeller U, Internship Hospital
- EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Outstanding! What else could you need?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Pericarditis, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 1180 Beacon St Ste 7C, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice speaks Russian, Spanish, and Chinese, Cantonese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
Bio Cardia Diagnostics
Kenneth R Rice MD1180 Beacon St Ste 7C, Brookline, MA 02446 (617) 232-0317