Dr. Kenneth Sladkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sladkin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Sladkin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Sladkin completed a residency at Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sladkin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Hahnemann University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sladkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sladkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sladkin frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Sladkin's office is located at 8 Prospect St, Nashua, NH 03060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sladkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.