Dr. Kenneth Egol, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at NYU Hospital Joint Diseases and is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Egol is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NYU Hospital Joint Diseases
Jamaica Hospital ORS
Bruce K. Young MD PC530 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-4689
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egol?
So incredibly nice and caring. Great surgeon. I have aN excruciating non curable eye disease and asked about it.. I’m still going through allot of pain as the surgery was April,27th 2020. Broke my elbow in 2 places during the Covid19 epidemic. The screws are gross but normal. Dr. Egol said in approximately 9 months he can take the metal out. You can see them. UGH ??. ITS NORMAL.. This is an A+ surgeon and so nice! He cares!
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital