Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Ilya Iofin, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6585
Dr. Ilya Iofin, MD is a orthopedic specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Iofin completed a residency at Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iofin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iofin?
He is a sweet sMart wonderful doctor. With many complications due to multiple myeloma he handles my case perfectly. I wish I had every doctor as capable
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iofin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ilya Iofin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iofin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iofin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iofin frequently treats Resection or Ablation of Bone Tumor, Partial or Complete Resection of Bone, Debridement of Bone, Bone Cancer, and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Iofin's office is located at 5 E 98th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.