Dr. Kelly Hayes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hayes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelly Hayes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Hayes completed a residency at Fletcher Auen Hlth Care. She currently practices at Flagship Cvts and is affiliated with Bradford Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayes is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fletcher Auen Hlth Care, Fellowship Hospital
- Fletcher Auen Hlth Care, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Fletcher Auen Hlth Care, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- William Smith College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Had a cardio inversion Friday May 1st dr. Hayes was wonderful and so is her cardiac nurse it was done about 7:30 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hayes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hayes frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hayes' office is located at 120 E 2nd St, Erie, PA 16507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hayes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Corry Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Chautauqua
- Upmc Hamot
- Upmc Northwest
- Warren General Hospital