Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Keith Benzuly, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Keith Benzuly, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Benzuly completed a residency at U Tex Sw Med Ctr/Parkland M. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benzuly is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- University Of Iowa Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Tex Sw Med Ctr/Parkland M, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benzuly?
I was brought into the ER on December 24, 2004 and had 3 stents put in. He did a fabulous job. I never had a heart issue after that. Thanks, Dr. Benzuly, you are the best.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benzuly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Benzuly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benzuly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benzuly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benzuly frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Benzuly's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.