Dr. Zeller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Zeller, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Portsmouth, RI. Dr. Zeller completed a residency at Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Southcoast Health Diabetes Management and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zeller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Bay St Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zeller?
Conscientious and thorough. Not pushy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Zeller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zeller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zeller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zeller frequently treats Ear Ache, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Constipation.
Dr. Zeller's office is located at 2444 E Main Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Newport Hospital
Southcoast Health Diabetes Management
Southcoast Health Diabetes Management2444 E Main Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871 Existing Patients: (401) 683-4817