Dr. Moon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karl Moon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kamuela, HI. Dr. Moon completed a residency at U Hawaii. He currently practices at Queen's North Hawaii Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Hawaii, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hawaii, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moon?
Moving from State to State it has been hard to find a good cardiologist that you like. I found him...Great personality and good recomendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karl Moon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moon frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Moon's office is located at 67-1125 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kamuela, HI 96743. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.