Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sze accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karl Sze, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scarborough, ME. Dr. Sze completed a residency at U Mich Hosps. He currently practices at Maine Medical Partners-mainehealth Cardiology and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. Dr. Sze is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U Mich Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maine Medical Partners-mainehealth Cardiology96 Campus Dr Ste 1, Scarborough, ME 04074 Existing Patients: (207) 885-9905
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sze?
Dr. Sze was attentive and explicit in what was occurring to me during a surprise visit to the ER and then cardiology. He put me right at ease during a very stressful situation. He explained the steps that would be taken to assess my condition and then a plan moving forward. He then took the time to get to know me a bit better. He is an absolutely terrific physician and a model for students and primary care physicians.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sze frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Sze's office is located at 96 Campus Dr Ste 1, Scarborough, ME 04074. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sze has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maine Medical Center
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital
- Southern Maine Health Care