Dr. Kai-Chun Sung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sung's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kai-Chun Sung, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Sung completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Tri-City Cardiology and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sung is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brown U/Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Brown U/Ri Hosp/Miriam Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- The University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tricity Cardiology Consultants PC6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 835-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sung?
Dr. Sung has been treating my 86 year old mom beginning with her pacemaker procedure. He is extremely professional, has a great sense of humor, and treats my mom respectfully while also communicating the medical information to me as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sung frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Sung's office is located at 6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sung speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital