Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Justin Trivax, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Trivax completed a residency at Wm Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Mhp Cardiology and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trivax is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mhp Cardiology32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 115, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Existing Patients: (248) 354-9666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trivax?
Highly recommend Dr. Trivax! He’s very accomplished, conservative in his approach to treatments. Very personable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trivax frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Trivax's office is located at 32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 115, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trivax has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy