Dr. Weiner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Justin Weiner, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Gahanna, OH. Dr. Weiner completed a residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at OhioHealth Physician Group and is affiliated with OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weiner is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OhioHealth Physician Group
Ohio Health Physician Group765 N Hamilton Rd Ste 120, Gahanna, OH 43230 Existing Patients: (614) 533-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Weiner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weiner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weiner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weiner frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Weiner's office is located at 765 N Hamilton Rd Ste 120, Gahanna, OH 43230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital